bits and pieces of my heART

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

are you SERIOUS?!?!

He has the FLU?!?! Yep...my youngest tested positive for the flu this week...UGH!!! His case is the first positive case for the local clinic....guess it has to start somewhere, huh? I really thought it would end up being strep {you know...the whole 104.7 temp!}, but when that came back negative, the ped wanted to test for the flu 'just to be safe'. Sure enough, my little guy tested positive :( Thankfully, his fever is staying MUCH lower and he seems to be on the mend now!!!

What does this mean for all of you...my WONDERUL & AWESOME readers? I will be back to the blogging world just as soon as I have sanitized my house from top to bottom!!! PROMISE!!!

And I just may have an uh-may-zing giveaway to share...just sayin'

Blessings and germ free days to each of you...M

No comments:

Post a Comment