bits and pieces of my heART

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

another quick share...

...you know me....I JUST GOTTA SPREAD THE LOVE!!!

With the month of October upon us {passing us by really}, I am beginning to plan and prepare for the wondrous Christmas season {yeah, remember...Im OCD like that!}. Where else to look for inspiration than the inspirational blog of one Centsational Girl?!?! Seriously, she truly makes decorating super easy {and fun, IMHO!}.  And for a little something extra special...she is featured in the recent issue of Holiday with Matthew Mead...I really need to a copy of this...just sayin'!!!You can take a sneak at a video with just a few of the featured designers here. Hope you enjoy it, but most importantly...I hope you are inspired!!!!

Off to finish up a few projects and will be back soon to share a few more bits and pieces of my heART!

Until then...blessings!!!

~M

No comments:

Post a Comment