bits and pieces of my heART

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 1 of Thanksgiving...

I challenge each of you to join me as I thank God each day for one {of many} of His blessings...

Today...I am thankful for His son, Jesus Christ. Without Him...I would simply be nothing. He died for me {and you} and has promised each of us a seat at His side in eternity as long as we accept Him as our personal Savior.

As I reflect back on this year, I am reminded of such sadness and loss. Death has occured more this year than in any other year that I can recall. I have witnessed parents lose their newborn child {more than I care to remember}...I have witnessed parents lose both of their teenage sons...I have witnessed young families lose their husband/father and sooo much more. But, above all of this {and thru the darkest of moments}, I have witnessed God's grace and unfailing love. He has seen these families thru these times and continues to hold them up...even when life seems absolutely unbearable. Doesnt that just take your breath away?!?! Knowing that no matter what...He is with us and will carry us. All we have to do is cry out to Him.

It is my prayer that each of you see His many wonderful blessings in your life, but above all...I pray that you feel His love.

Blessings to each of you...M

No comments:

Post a Comment