bits and pieces of my heART

Friday, September 23, 2011

tgif...

can I get an AMEN?!?! Seriously, this week has been a whirlwind...to say the least! Not sure why exactly, but the past few days have knocked me slap off of my feet! Picking myself up and dusting off though as I am way too BLESSED to be STRESSED!!!

Here I find myself realizing that today is the FIRST DAY OF FALL...WOO HOO!!! {Go ahead...it is totally okay to picture me doing the happy dance cuz I really am!} I LOVE IT...the changing colors of nature...the crisp air...the smell of my favorite Yankee candle that fills my home...the cooler temps...the sight of my little not-so-little-anymore boy running down the football field...and so much more! Seriously, it makes me wanna put on a comfy sweatsuit and go on a walk thru the woods {not happening today though as it is obvious that no one told good ole South Mississippi that it is officially fall...seriously, someone needs to tell her as the outside temp is already 70 degrees and it is just after 8 am!!!} Anyways....*insert eye-roll here* and a big ole 'UGH!!!'...yeah, the kind that my almost 14 year old gave me last night when I told her that I would NOT be taking her to roll her Algebra teachers yard this weekend!!!!

Anywho, because my calendar says that it is officially fall, I thought I would share a little something scrappy today...its an oldie, but a goodie {atleast I think so...ha!}. I created this fun little "Halloween" mini album last year for a sweet pea friend. It was soooo much fun to create...might just have to do another this fine, fall {ya know...cuz my calendar says it is fall!!!} weekend!!!










Okie dokie...gotta head to town today as I have a few other "fallish" projects up my sleeve! Stay tuned for more bits and pieces of my heART.

Happy day to you and yours....M

2 comments: